Friday, August 31, 2012

Day Twelve, NICU 2

Baby steps. This phrase has taken on a whole new meaning for me over the past few weeks. We are definitely learning what it means to take baby steps, or maybe we should call them preemie steps. Today, we took a few more steps in the right direction and Gash and I could not be prouder of our little punkins!

Both babies took all three bottles again today which means that they will go to bottles every other feeding tomorrow. In addition, Ashton is now in a big boy crib!! The big weigh in?? Ashton is now over his birth weight at 5 pounds 4.7 ounces and Mary Seegars is so close to hers at 4 pounds 6.2 ounces!!

So thank God for baby steps because every little one gets us closer to bringing home our babies!!

Can I get a high five for taking all three bottles????


Last day in the isolette? Man, I just found this convenient foot rest! 


My mama and I had a long chat today. . .


I was alert and taking it all in for about forty-five minutes :)


Mama chatted with me too but I slept through most of it


My big boy crib!!!


Our sweet nurse Connie switched out Mary Seegars crib so she could have a matching crib with Ashton. She also made sure they had matching blankets.  We all LOVE Connie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment