Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A different kind of love

I love my husband. He is the most amazing man I know, and I feel so blessed to have met him and even luckier to be his wife. He is truly my best friend and the one person that can calm me when I am being my normal, neurotic self. He is the love of my life.

However, two days ago, I learned a different kind of love. When I saw our babies for the first time, I experienced what I can only define as unconditional love. This love is so different from anything else I have experienced in my life. From the minute I saw Ashton and Mary Seegars, I knew that I would do anything for them. The emotions that ran through me when I heard those sweet babies cry are impossible to put into words. I was in awe. God had given us the most perfect gifts, and these little babies have allowed us to love in a way that we never knew was possible with an undeniably different kind of love.

Ready to meet these babies


Our Little Man
5 pounds 5oz 18 inches long
          Just perfect          


Our Little Girl
4 pounds 7oz 17 3/4 inches long
  Gorgeous 


No comments:

Post a Comment