Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day Four, NICU 2

Going Home.  Today I was discharged from the hospital and had to go home without my babies.  I realize that they are in good hands, and trust me I know how lucky we are to have two healthy babies who will be coming home to us one day soon, but leaving the hospital this afternoon was one of the hardest things I have done in my life.  It is heartbreaking to know that someone else is soothing them, changing their diapers, and feeding them bottles.  I often wonder if they even know who their mother is, if they know how much I love them and wish so badly that they were in my arms every minute of every day.  That is why I will be at the hospital every chance that I can.  It is a hard thing to juggle this recovery process plus visiting the babies, but I can and I will and soon enough I will be gladly waking up at two in the morning to my babies cries!

Gash and Mary Seegars before heading to work 


All snuggled up


What Up World!!!


Laid back with her legs crossed


Classy Gash, Really Classy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment