Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The cutest babies in the world

I often ask Gash if our babies are really as cute as I think they are. I mean I honestly think they are the cutest babies I have ever seen and certainly there is some truth to that, right? He always assures me that they are the cutest babies and that it not just me being biased. I believe his assessment whole heartedly as he is definitely not biased either. They are just that darn cute.

This fact was confirmed when the babies had their first photo shoot last week thanks to Lauren Miller Photography. I mean who could deny that these babies are the cutest there are?


















 
 And a few not so professional pics . . . 

This little gown was my daddys when he was my age!


and these sweaters were made by my daddys great aunt for him when he was a baby.  He wore them on strolls around his neighborhood and we wear them on strolls around ours!


A little tummy time . . 


Not so successful!


We walked up for lunch at Zoes . . 


and breakfast at Mug and Muffin! 


Some very special friends came to visit!




Time for bed. . . 
I do not want to loose this wub a nub!


My typical sleeping position. . 



One month stats:
Ashton: 7 pounds 10 ounces (3rd percentile), 20 3/4 inches long (23rd percentile), with a 13 1/2 inch head circumference (2nd percentile).

Mary Seegars: 5 pounds 11 ounces (.04 percentile), 19 1/2 inches long (3rd percentile), with a 13 inch head circumference  (.56 percentile).


2 comments: