Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day Seventeen, HOME!!!!!

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind, an emotional roller coaster, and the best days of my life. Most of my days have been spent at the hospital, the only home my babies have known. Every day I spend time telling both Ashton and Mary Seegars about all the people who love them so much and can't wait to meet them. I have described in detail all of their aunts and uncles (both by blood and those that will be their aunts and uncles because they are our very best friends), their great grandparents, great aunts and uncles, cousins and the list goes on. I have also walked them through our house. I described each room in detail and spent a long time telling them about the nursery and the love that went into creating a space just for them. Today, they will get to see their real home and will begin to meet all the people who will be so important in their lives. Today, we are bringing our babies home!

Let the real fun begin!
Heading to the hospital to bring our babies home :)


We are heading HOME!!!





All snuggled together


Kisses for my brother. . . 


We love each other. . . 


Sometimes :)


Daddy's little angels


Meeting Aunt Mandi :)




Our first bath at home



All swaddled up and ready for bed time. . . 


2 comments:

  1. OH Jessica! and Gash! I have tears....I checked last night and when there was not a post yet, I hoped...I am SO happy for all 4 of you! Home together at last! Yay and Hooray! and God is good! LOVE seeing you together with Mandi and your mom too. SUCH joy. love and blessings always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!! So excited for y'all! I've been wishing and praying and hoping for this, and know you're already incredible parents. I look forward to following your adventures on here! :)

    ReplyDelete