1. Our jobs: I am so grateful that in a down economy both Gash and I have steady jobs.
2. Our home: I have loved making our little house into a home. It is truly a place that I can easily see my children growing up in. We have made so many great memories here already and I know the best are yet to come.
3. My friends: a girl could not ask for more supportive, loving and genuine friends. These women make me want to be a better friend, mother, and wife.
4. My family: we are blessed with the BEST parents, sisters and brothers. I honestly do not know what we would do without them and I feel so lucky to call them our family.
5. My husband and children: I saved the best for last. It was just last year that Gash and I spent every night praying for the miracle of new life. It was just last year that I spent many a day in tears. And now I spend every day with the two most beautiful babies in the world and a husband who has taught me what true love really is.
What can I say besides I am blessed and so THANKFUL for ALL the gifts that God has given me.
We turned three months on Tuesday. . . Time Flies!!!
Thanksgiving, Round ONE in Gastonia
Round TWO at the lake house . . .We love our new tradition of fried turkey Friday!
We also squeezed in the Bickes family Christmas card. . first one in about ten years?
Saturday we hit the road again to watch the Clemson vs. Carolina game in Spartanburg!
Just a few more of our favorite babies . . .
Sunday morning snuggles. . . .