Monday, November 5, 2012

Home

This weekend we took the babies to Atlanta to visit with all of their extended family. We had so much fun introducing our newest additions to some of the people that I love most in the world, my crazy and fun family. I loved showing Ashton and Mary Seegars where I grew up, and even though my parents moved into a new house six months ago, I quickly realized that a house is just a house. A home is made up of the people inside, and we have some pretty great people inside.

Hanging out Friday night with our aunts and grandparents




Morning walk in the new neighborhood


Art Festival in Chastain Park


Meeting cousin Bennett



Catching up with Bammie


Lovin on our great aunts







Mel snuggling with both babies



Welcome to the family


Ashton having serious thoughts about this crazy family!


Our first Halloween. . . 



Neighborhood Block Party




And the night ended with ghost stories from daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment