Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A birthday party for thing one and thing two!

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” 
- Dr. Seuss 

This quote by Dr. Seuss pretty much sums up how I feel about the babies birthday.  I had so much fun planning their big day and I was kind of sad when it was over . . . mostly because it meant my babies were about to be one year old.  But, as the wise Dr. Seuss once said, I will not cry because it's over I am going to just keep smiling because it happened and everything that happened sure was great!

Welcome to Seussville . . . 






Everyone even got to see how much we have grown!!





We had lots of friends come and play . . . 


Even Banks and Raleigh all the way from Fort Mill!!!


I love my sister!


Peanut loves her "dawg" "dawg"


Granny and Seldom came to play and Granny was the hit of the program!









Mommy and Daddy gave us swings and we had so much fun!!




We even got our fist car from Kimmy and Ziggy!!





We also love, love, love our Y Bikes from Mommie May and Pops!


At the end of the party, everyone sang us happy birthday and we ate our cakes . . 
Well, we kind of ate our cakes :)






Kimmy even fed Mommie May some cake



Mommy snuck in a few birthday snuggles!






 What a fun, fun, fun day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment